Friday, October 21, 2016

Viva la Verve & Retrospective Hop



Welcome to Verve's October Release Retrospective Blog Hop!  Today the Verve Divas and Guest Divas are back with another dose of inspiration using the brand new release! All of our new products are available to order in the Verve shop and on sale through the end of October! 

Plus, we've got a 
sweet hop prize in store!


I used the Autumn Blessings stamp set and coordinating Autumn Thanks Die Set. I kept my design simple and clean...using some pretty papers in blues! I also used the new Viva la Verve Sketch! I am the hostess this week! I hope you like my sketch!






Want to win some shiny new Verve? Julee will be picking a random comment winner on one of the hop spots below to win a $40 gift voucher to Verve! To be entered in the giveaway, leave a little comment love as you hop around to the blogs linked below! Check out the Verve Blog today for all the prize info and deadlines!

Release Retrospective Hop List
1. Julee7. Vickie (Guest)
2. Marisa8. Maureen
3. Charmaine9. Christyne
4. Betty10. Teresa
5. Stacey11. Lesley
6. Lisa (Guest) 



38 comments:

  1. eat take h and love your color scheme and layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sketch and I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how the little feather/leaves made wings for the "thanks' sentiment, ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Lesley! I just love gingham and that sweet pop of yellow is the perfect accent. Hope you have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Lesley! Love the colors and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fresh look with your gingham paper. Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the layers to your card. Makes the stamp just pop off the card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet design. I like the blue gingham background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pretty card, Lesley! The colors are fresh and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always love blue and yellow together. Wonderful focal thanks die too

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very pretty. I love a blue & yellow color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card, Lesley! The color combination is super sweet and I love the gingham check.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely! Gingham is always a great choice, and I love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet card....wonderful way to say thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the idea of beginning with a sketch. It may be just the thing I need to get my creative juices flowing. I love all the elements you used and the gingham and colors are favorites of mine. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, Lesley! Love the color combo and all the fab layers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everything about this card is just so pleasing to the eye. Really love the dry embossing on the label backing. Very effective and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card and a fabulous sketch!! Love your paper and color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love seeing this as an example of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this fresh looking card, different to all the orange and brown of late (which I love) and what a great use of the 2nd Divas sketch.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW Lesley, how sweet is THIS! A great card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bold, clean take on these images. Love your color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  23. So pretty.
    Welcome break from green/red and oranges.
    Love the blues.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great take on the sketch! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card. Love the colors and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a pretty card. Love the colors and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the beautiful layering! <3

    Piglet
    pysselsystrarna.se

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the homey feel to your card. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great take on the sketch, love the clean lines and your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Just love the sweet, homey feel of this card. It gives off such a feeling of warmth. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful card!
    I love the blue tones
    with gold highlights &
    all of the fun layers!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the blue check - such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)