Friday, July 15, 2016

Viva LA Verve Sketch Challenge & Diva Inspirations Challenge {Verve Stamps}


Happy July! We are back after a relaxing trip to the coast! We took our camper and had a blast...walking along the beaches and reading books! Today I am happy to share my card for the newest Viva la Verve Sketch Challenge! I am the sketch hostess and I am SO excited to share my design! I hope it inspires you to play along with us!

  


I was inspired to play along with the current Diva Inspirations Challenge over at Verve! Why not combine the two challenges!?


Using the Love Everlasting stamp set from Verve, I stamped the floral heart in the three bold colours from the inspiration photo...in this case I used Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo. I am a big fan of clean lines and layers, so I used some designer paper and clean white rectangles...so the colours would hopefully pop!

Love Everlasting

I would love it if you would come to Viva la Verve and play along with my sketch!!! There is a great prize up for grabs for both challenges! Click HERE for more inspiration!



13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card as always. My stamp set arrived in the post mid week so I may give it a run out this week and join in the fun. Liking the sketch too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! What a charming mix of the 2 challenges! Without the word love or marriage this could be used for a girl's 16th birthday, I'm thinking. The colors are so trendy, bright, and hopeful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love the colors and the great sketch.
    Glad you had a relaxing getaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty wreath image! This is wonderful Lesley. Glad you had a nice get-a-way!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Lesley...love that gorgeous heart wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, Lesley! Love those colorful hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT WORK with such beautiful colors. Come join us again. We have some great prizes and some fun challenges. Love you see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Lesley. I love the colors and the repeated heart wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! I adore those floral hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning card, Lesley. You used the color combination beautifully and creatively. I have so enjoyed visiting the blogs of the DT Members and the entries to see all the amazing cards. Verve has such SUPER CUTE stamps, and I'm really enjoying all that I see. Great job, and thanks for this fun hop.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stunning card, Lesley. You used the color combination beautifully and creatively. I have so enjoyed visiting the blogs of the DT Members and the entries to see all the amazing cards. Verve has such SUPER CUTE stamps, and I'm really enjoying all that I see. Great job, and thanks for this fun hop.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope I'm commenting in the right place, Lesley. I love your bright, sweet Verve cards. I was so inspired by all the gorgeous cards on the Verve Blog and the lovely entries that I just had to play along. I love this color combination, and always enjoy pulling out my favorite Verve Stamps to use on my cards. Thanks for a fun blog hop.
    Sierra
    www.sierrasgift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)