Thursday, March 31, 2016

The Card Concept #52 & Simon Says Stamp {Happy 2nd Year Anniversary & some Prizes to be Won}

I am so excited to announce that today marks the 52nd challenge over at The Card Concept  and that we are celebrating our 2nd Year Anniversary!!! To celebrate with my wonderful design team, I made a a card!


I am in love with this new Reverse Confetti Rose Stamp set! I stamped the roses in black in and then watercoloured them with my Zig Markers and a water pen. Then I gold embossed the sentiment. I couldn't help but to link up at the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge.

 

I was inspired by the neutral colours, the french script and the elegant images. I tried to create a card in the Classy & Elegant style.


I hope you will stop by the Card Concept and play along! The challenge is open until noon on April 11th! There are some prizes up for grabs too!

16 comments:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful, Lesley! Love those orange flowers and the golden accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Lesley!! Love the scripty background and those flowers are just so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw you at Card Concept
    This is so pretty lovely colouring on your flowers they really pop :) hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these roses look stunning, love the way you added color to these Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for 2 years!! This is one beautiful card Lesley. Your coloring on the roses is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Lesley! I love how you coloured in the roses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, the gold is an amazing accent to this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these beautiful flowers! This is so pretty! Congratulations on the Big 2!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the second anniversary of such a great challenge, all down to your hard work. I done the colouring of these flowers and mixed with the gold embossing, just wonderful. Great you could play along this week x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful, Lesley! Congrats on 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the 2nd anniversary. Your card is very classy and elegant. Love the roses and the gold embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Big congrats on 2nd Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so elegant! I love the gorgeous roses!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lesley, this one lovely and beautiful card! The coloring on those flowers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! I love the colours and shading on the flowers and leaves, Lesley! Wonderful card. Thank you so much for joining in Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge.
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well I can certainly see why you love those roses! Exquisitely colored! Congrats on 2 years. You're one of my favs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)