Monday, April 6, 2015

The Challenge #29 {A Sketch}

Welcome to The Challenge! 
Thank you to everyone who played along with our One Year Anniversary Challenge! I was blown away by everyone's submissions! SO much talent out there!
    Before we get to this week's challenge, I am thrilled to announce the One Year Anniversary winner of the gift certificate from SugarPea Designs! 

    The random winner is: #29-Broni ! 

    Congratulations, Broni. Please email me by clicking on the envelope icon in my banner and I will get your prize to you!


    This is the first week of the month and so we have a SKETCH for you to try! We also have a new Featured Designer for April! Please welcome, Lea Lawson! I absolutely ADORE Lea's work and I know you will too!


    Lea Lawson
    My name is Lea Lawson, and I reside in {frigid} Fargo, North Dakota. I have been married to my husband for 12 years, and we have two adorable dogs. I am an engagement & wedding photographer, who also happens to be an avid paper crafter. I have "formally" been part of the paper crafting industry since 2002, and have been blessed to work as a creative team member for multiple manufacturers & stores over the years. My crafting primarily revolves around cards, but I also love to create gift packaging with my products and I dabble in digital scrapbooking.

    Welcome, Lea! Our sketch this week is nice and simple! Have fun with it and make it your own!

    For my card I played around with the new Vintage Roses set from Altenew. I LOVE roses, especially two-three step stamps...I used Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana to create the roses.


    The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! Our weekly winner will be our next Guest Designer! So come and join the fun!

    (April Featured Designer)



    3 comments:

    1. Love the color combo you chose on your beautiful card, Lesley!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I agree, Lesley, your card is gorgeous and so caught my eye! LOVE the color choices.
      Such wonderfully inspiring cards from the team!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Beautiful card Lesley and I love the color!

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
    Lesley :)