Sunday, October 5, 2014

Meet the newest members of "The Challenge" Design Team

Wow, we are 16 challenges into The Challenge! Lori and Kimberly have all agreed to stay on and I am excited to introduce the new designers joining us!

 So without further ado...let's meet our new teammates!



My Photo

Hello everyone!  My name is Lynn Put and I live in the suburbs of south east Michigan where I reside with my supportive and loving husband of 23 years and our three children.  I’ve always had a passion for various types of art ever since I was young, but once I was introduced to scrapbooking after the birth of our oldest son, my eyes were opened to the world of papercrafing.  Rubber stamping and card making followed shortly thereafter and I was hooked!   I’ve been rubber stamping and card making for the past twelve years or more and scrapbooking for close to twenty years.  Other than creating cards and paper projects I also enjoy reading, gardening and walking.

I’m excited to have the opportunity to work with Lesley and the members of The Challenge team!


Hi Y'all from Carolina Blue Country!  I live in beautiful Cary, NC with my ER RN husband of 24 years, 2 dogs and 1 cat.  I have two wonderful sons, one beautiful daughter-inlaw, all in college presently. I was a SAHM. Now I'm a SAHW who really needs a part time job to support her stamp obsession! I've always been artsy and crafty dabbling in oil painting, drawing, photography, DIY, scrapbooking and stamping.  I've been stamping and card making for 7 years and love it.  

I'm excited to be a part of The Challenge team and hope I lend some crafty inspiration to it and everyone who plays along!


Hello! I am a stay at home Mom to two boys ages 3 and 6. I have been a card maker for over 10 years after being invited to a neighborhood card swap. I love this hobby and have enjoyed making many wonderful friends along the way. My work has been featured in many publications and I have had the honor of winning some of the top contests in the crafting industry. 

I am happy to be joining this challenge design team and I look forward to seeing your beautiful creations!   

Challenge #16 will be live tomorrow (Monday, October 6th at 5am PST)
...we hope you will stop by to play!

5 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)