Saturday, July 19, 2014

Viva la Verve Sketch & Inspiration #3 {Miss You Like Crazy}


Happy weekend! We have just had a wonderful 4 days with some relatives! Fishing, sightseeing and ice cream eating...it was all awesome! Today I got the chance to get inky and I really wanted to play along with the VLV Sketch Challenge. I love this sketch and the inspiration!



I wanted to try a new technique with my Copic markers and coloured the flower with some different aqua tone flicks. I also loved the texture of the twine and added some lacy ribbon, instead of the scallops. I hope you can see how I was inspired...wood, texture, colour and freshness. I added three sequins for a little bling. 


12 comments:

  1. Stunning!!! You rock the Verve girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the sketch! I love the flicking technique on the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to work the Verve Lesley!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is really gorgeous, Lesley!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super pretty lesley! Love the colors and those sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A total show-stopper. Love the flicking on the flower and the colors and papers are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Lesley! The technique you tried with your copics makes the flower look so pretty.

    -Dee

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, the blues are so pretty together! That flower is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Lesley, the colouring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card Lesley. Love the blue hues. The wood grain background looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowza, this is gorgeous! Love how you used these colors, your flower totally pops.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)