Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Crafting for Fun!


Hooray for me. I am getting crafty tonight. I crafted and created a set of three cards using some adorable chipboard and designer paper from Pebbles. I used the fabulous sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch and I wanted to play with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge-over the edge. I made sure all of my floral chipboard pieces were "over the edge" of my paper diagonal.

  

I loved the diagonal piece and went to work, creating three cards with the design. I had a ball playing with this sketch!!! These cards were so quick and easy to make.




15 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards, Lesley. It's so good to see you creating for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for fun crafty time! These are fabulous! pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely gorgeous Lesley! Love the design and pretty color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lesley, I love your card set. The flower chipboards are so cool. Thanks for playing along at CAS(E) this sketch and hope to see you again ;-) Hugs, Betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your set of floral 'littles' here are lovely! Soooo pretty!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lesley, those chipboard flowers are so much fun! Such fun and cheery embellishments! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh… how I LOVE these colors together! A beautiful little set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, these are all so fun and pretty! Wonderful takes on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous set! I love everything about them and all so different. Totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Lesley, on the honorable mention over at Case Study (personally, I thought you cards were the WINNER - they are gorgeous!!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on the HM honor from CTS for your lovely makes, Lesley!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous ensemble, Lesley!! One of these would be great, but you've got three lovelies here : ) Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fresh and lovely! Thanks you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)