Monday, July 15, 2013

Merry Monday Reminder and Meet Nance Leedy

Another Monday in July and we are still going strong with the Merry Monday "Anything Goes" Christmas challenge we have on for this month! Wow, such gorgeous submissions!


Each Monday in July, I am excited to be featuring a Guest Designer or two! This week I am thrilled to welcome my dear friend "Nance Leedy" of Canopy Crafts. I asked Nance to share a bit about herself and she created a gorgeous Christmas card to re-inspire us!!! I LOVE Nance's unique and sophisticated style! 


Nance Leedy-Guest Designer

Hi there, friends of Merry Monday!  I was thrilled when my dear friend, Lesley, invited me to be a Guest Designer.  I have admired Lesley's work--and abundant energy(!)--for many years and enjoyed working with her on The Paper Players design team.  I've been a Stampin' Up demonstrator since 2009 and love sharing paper crafts with friends, family and through my blog, Canopy Crafts.  Thanks for stopping by Merry Monday!


Thank you so much, Nance! We are thrilled to have you join us too!!!

To play along with our challenge this month, 
please CLICK HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Very nice card Nancy. Love the woodgrain embossing and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and those banners. Welcome Nance as our guest designer this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Nance! Congrats on the GD spot! Great challenge Lesley! I hope to play along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to have Nance sharing with the Merry Monday challenge today! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Nance, on the awesome GD spot! Your card is magnificent!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and thanks to Lesley for inviting me to the Merry Monday party! Always a pleasure to work with you! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)