Saturday, June 29, 2013

A "Bloggy" Break

Hi crafty friends!! Hope you are enjoying a restful weekend!


I am going to be taking a short "bloggy" break and I am hoping to "unplug" from my computer. I will be turning the computer off tomorrow and I hope to leave the crafting world behind...for a few days anyway. I am pretty tired. 

I will be around, just not on the computer! 

Just wanted you to know... *smiles*


Also, my blog has a bunch of posts scheduled to go live (fingers crossed that they do!) but I will not be answering emails.

Hope you all have a great week and I will catch up with you all soon...

12 comments:

  1. good for you getting unplugged :) you rest and enjoy girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy every minute of your break! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your vacation and kick back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you for getting unplugged. Enjoy your break :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a wonderful bloggy break...enjoy your time being unplugged.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all need that break from time to time. Enjoy it!!

    Kristie
    http://mypaperlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hava a nice holiday. We will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy every moment of your well-deserved break, Lesley! Don't even THINK about the computer!! xxoo Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got back from my "unplugged" vacay and it was WONDERFUL!!!
    Hope you get to rest, relax, and & ENJOY it!!! :) ;) :) :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you have a good break - does you good sometimes to switch off xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lesley good for you, I know how exhausting the end of the school year can be. Happy Canada Day my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)