Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sweet Stamp Shop & Color Throwdown {Congrats Smartie Pants}


There is a new challenge in blogland at the Sweet Stamp Shop called the "Use What You've Got Challenge" and it is a fun one! Basically, you need to go through your stash and find some old goodies to play with! My stash doth "overflowith" with unused delights and so I went to work!



First I looked at the colour challenge over at the Color Throwdown. The colours are in my Stampin' Up ink stash-Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi and Daffodil Delight-mixed with black and white! So CHECK off the "hoarded supplies" stash list! Using "INK" from my stash. 



Then I went through my 12 x 12 papers and found a piece of Wild Wasabi designer paper. I have no idea what paper pack it was from but it is not new, so I cut it up and created a mat for my stamped images. I am happy with how it turned out, and added a wee bit of Black and White Baker's Twine (need to order more soon) to the bottom of the card.

{Supplies Used}
Inks: Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, (Summer Starfruit)  subbed in for Daffodil Delight 
Papers: SU! DSP
Extras: Rhinestones, Baker's Twine

5 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I need to ink up that set, thanks for the fab inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome design for both challenges, Lesley! Thanks so much for joining us for the Color Throwdown challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Love the brightly colored glasses and the little rhinestone accents, too. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! Thanks for joining us at the CTD. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...this is sooo cute...the little glasses are adorable and I love the sentiment!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)