Friday, April 12, 2013

Seize the Birthday #13 {You're My Hero}


Here is my card for Seize the Birthday!! A day late and a dollar short...isn't that the saying? I finally had a moment to sit down to craft tonight and this was all I had time to make. Just one card. Wish I had more time to craft tonight but it is late and I need to get some sleep for work tomorrow.


I inked up a sweet little sentiment set from Paper Sweeties and paired it with the adorable Mustache Die  from Memory Box. I love this die!!! Thought this would be a nice Dad Birthday card to tuck away! My dad always had a mustache when I was a kid. 


This week, we are excited to be sponsored by Debbie Marcinkiewicz from Paper Sweeties™ LLC. She is offering a $10 gift certificate to the shop for each week! Thank you so much Debbie!!


8 comments:

  1. Super cute! Great colour combo. Perfect masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I am loving the mustache.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 'stache!!!!! Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fun card!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love it, Lesley! So fun!
    Sorry I'm late commenting....playing catch up now after being away for two days :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Lesley, I need that mustache die!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That mustache is so fun! Love that bright yellow panel behind it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)