Friday, June 15, 2012

Cardabilities #57- {Season's Greetings}

This week at Cardabilities, Karan has created a fascinating sketch, one that I love! I was going to add some apples and do a teacher thank you but in the end, snowflakes won out as I wanted to use some of the new In Colours "Gumball Green" and "Raspberry Ripple". My card is very simple...I used the cute snowflake from the "Jolly Bingo Bits" stamp set. I think you could use any of those teeny stamps for this sketch! 


I hope you get the chance to join us at Cardabilities this week!

5 comments:

  1. Lesley!!!!! I love this---CAS perfection! I just got this set myself and what a great way to use it! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Lesley! This sketch is perfect for these little snowflakes and I love the Gumball Green and Raspberry Ripple for Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh this is fantastic, love the clean and simple look. I will have to join the fun, your card is a wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this Lesley! The perfect CAS holiday card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)