Monday, February 13, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge #6 Winner

Well what a weekend!  We went for a little getaway and managed to see a boat show! So many boats, so little time! We are in the market for a new boat, so we decided to make a weekend out of it.  No boat yet but we had a great time looking at them. 


There were so many amazing submissions this week at Merry Monday!  Thank you so much for joining me and playing along! After much deliberation, this week's winner is:

Sherry Eckblad of Button Junkie

Isn't this a cute card!! I love that Sherry used Designer Paper as the main element on her card!  The colours are festive and bright on the buildings, celebrating the Season of Joy. The Santa and reindeer image at the top is too cute and the layers are all accented with white, which gives this card a lovely, clean look!! Congratulations Sherry. I hope you will consider joining me next week, January 20th as a Guest Designer at Merry Monday. I will email you soon with more information!

I will be back in a few hours with the next Merry Monday Challenge...Monday has come WAY too fast!! Nighty-night!

2 comments:

  1. WOOT-WOOT, Thanks for picking my card as the winner this past week. I can't wait to be your guest designer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)