Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Mashup #30, Scrapbooker's Paradise #39 {Celebrate Special Moments}

This week at the Friday Mashup, Heidi is challenging us to use up thoses scraps and to use her awesome sketch!  I had fun with her sketch and used the "Seaside Lighthouse" stamp set from Essential Stamps again.  I made another card with this set too...please click HERE to see it.

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project using the "Sketch".
  2. Or Make a project using "Recycled / Repurposed Materials or Supplies".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project "Using The Sketch and Recycled /Repurposed Materials or Supplies".
My recycled items were the scraps from the first card I made, some cut twine that I had in my cut ribbon stash bag and a brad I had deep in my stash that I never use! This card is also for the challenge over at Scrapbooker's Paradise, which is to create a Masculine Card.

My hubby and I love to get away to the Westcoast and hear the waves crashing. We even spent our honeymoon at this location. This will be a card I give him for our next trip out there in January. We also do this big walk around the local lighthouse. It is a gorgeous walk!


We hope that you will join the Friday Mashup Challenge this week!  And be sure to join the ladies at Scrapbooker's Paradise.  Please be sure to visit the other DT Members to see their wonderful creations!


Friday Mashup Design Team


Thanks for stopping by!!!

{Supplies Used}
Stamps: Seaside Lighthouse (Essential Stamps)
Papers: Soft Suede and Naturals Ivory (SU!), Bo Bunny Et Cetra Patterned Paper
Inks: Soft Suede (sponging), Copics
Tools: Big Shot, Circle Nestabilities, Marvy Circle Punch
Extras: Twine, Brad

9 comments:

  1. Another fantastic masculine card, love this stamps set. We are so lucky to live on the island, there is so much to do and see and the ocean is amazing. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous.. I love how you colored it!The texture you made on that brown piece is perfect for the image! A perfect card for that special Occasion.. There is nothing better then the West Coast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley,

    Fabulous masculine card, love that lighthouse image and the way you've coloured it.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Masculine Card!!! Just love the lighthouse. I love all the textures also. :) Hugs, J

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely...what a great mix of textures! Thanks for playing at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done - love the texture and the wash of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is lovely, Leslie! Your coloring is to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)