Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Mashup #29-That's a Wrap! and Mojo Monday Sketch

Good morning everyone!  Happy Friday!  I have been without internet for 24 hours! Yikes! Thank goodness for I-Phones!!! LOL!  My cable was out but it was because of my router...grrr...so frustrating but I am happy that it is finally back!  This week the lovely Kim is our hostess at the Friday Mashup and she is challenging us to use a Belly Band on our Card or to use Twine.  I used the current Mojo Sketch for my layout!

Photo from Google
So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project featuring "A Belly Band".
  2. Or Make a project using "Twine".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project "Using Twine with a "Belly Band".*
*Belly Band: A strip of card stock (or you can use ribbon) wrapped around the middle of a card like a belt. It is made slightly loose around the card so it can be slid off to read the text beneath or inside.



I decided to just use twine on my card and used a bit at the top of my card, on the ribbon. I used some Upsy Daisy Paper that I had in my stash.  Then I got out the snowflake punch and punched out a glitter snowflake from the silver glimmer paper. The Marina Mist Satin Ribbon also adds a shine!

We hope that you will join the Friday Mashup Challenge this week!  Please be sure to visit the other DT Members to see their wonderful creations!

Friday Mashup Design Team
Heidi
Nina -Guest Designer
Michele -Guest Designer


Thanks for stopping by!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving your new Blog Title Design!! This is a gorgeous card, I love the color combo. Great use of the sketch with the challenge. I thought it was the end of the world after the Hurricane and we didn't have cable or internet for week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous winter card! I'm still not ready for snow, but we had our first touch of frost last night...Brrr! Way to go on combining challenges...how fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, fabulous colours and love the snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blue and white card! I love those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the blue and the snowflakes, makes me wish it was Christams already. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)