Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pals Paper Arts Inspiration Challenge


This is my submission for the current Pals Paper Arts Inspiration Challenge.  The photo they provided was unusual and so called for an unusual card!!  This was really out of my comfort range and I thought, why not?  Notice the ribbon?  I was inspired by many card makers out there doing this technique.  My ribbon here is not as "graceful" as some of the ones I have seen but I am happy with the effect!!


Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lesley... really gorgeous! PS sorry would love to come to the class next week, but I have a date with a massage therapist and my back is screaming for those magic fingers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lesley! This is absolutely stunning! I love it all! Thanks for joining me in my "other" challenge! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card.. I love it all, even the ribbon.. I always love seeing your cards.

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant Valentine's card! Love everything about your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Leslie and I agree with you that the inspiration picture is unusual. It makes you think about colour and flow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great card. And I love what you did with your blog template. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new look and love your ribbon! Very pretty card! You are sweetheart to send me a blog award - I have been away so I will be getting back into the posting routine soon and will put it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. I love how you incorporated the colors. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)