Friday, October 15, 2010

Catching up on my Favourite Challenges

I have been running on empty these days.  I am just so pooped after work! But tonight I finally had the chance to play along with some of my favourite challenges.  I am going to list them all together here in one post which is not my usual style...but life has been busy.  It is only two cards but for 3 challenges!

Okay...here goes...

This first card is for the current Pals Paper Arts Challenge which is a "Fall Themed" Challenge.  I used a few new items from my stash.  I started with the Naturals White, Basic Gray and Crumb Cake Cardstock.  Then I inked the leaves in Really Rust.  The brads are from the Neutrals Collection and the ribbon is the Early Espresso 1/8".  I also used the French Foliage, Seasonal Sentiments and Sanded Background Stamp Sets.


The next card is for the current SCS sketch challenge and the Colour Dare Challenge which was to use Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla.  I used the Awash with Flowers set for my friend Shellie because she asked me last night to make a card with this set.  I hope you like it Shellie!!


Thank you for stopping by!  I always appreciate your thoughts and comments.  I hope you have a great Friday!
Smiles,
Lesley

7 comments:

  1. I just love this French Foliage set....very pretty! And the Colour Dare is bold--she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used these colors with this card! And I adore that skinny ribbon! So glad you play :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Lesley! Love the FF set and your use of the Color Dare colors is fantastic! I love the pop of Pear and all the chocolate matting is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at the Color Dare! Hope you have a relaxing weekend--you deserve it! {Hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of this week's colours. Love that SU set and you have used that sketch wonderfully. Thanks for playing the Color Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, thanks for playing along with the Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So striking! Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)