Friday, August 27, 2010

Stamp-A-Holics 134- An Inspiration from Cynthia

Stamp-A-Holic Design Team Member Cynthia Stevenson has given us an awesome inspiration photo to try this week!  Of course, at the Stamp-A-Holics Challenge, you can make a card, layout or 3D item...your choice.  This week I have chosen to make a card and it had to be made in 10 minutes or less!!  Well I did it by stamping simply!

Here is her pretty inspiration photo. 


This is what I came up with...and in 9 mins and 48 secs!!!  Whew...I was a mad stamper!!!  But I kept the card simple!


When I saw her photo, I immediately thought of using Concord Crush and Old Olive together.  I also loved the pretty white hand rail and tried to copy that with the scallop edge punch on my card.  I wanted to keep this card clean and simple and decided to stamp the main flowers all in Concord Crush rather than inking each one individually with markers...I liked the bold statement the solid colour made.  You can't tell in the photo, but the flowers and the sentiment are stamped on Shimmery White Paper and the Old Olive Satin Ribbon really shines too!  It is a special card...I will save it for a special occasion.

Come and join us at the Stamp-A-Holics Challenge Blog and link up your creation by clicking HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

5 comments:

  1. whowzers you are amazing Leslie
    you totally rock at this challenge!
    I love to see all your work cause you do fabulous
    Thank you mam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect - love how you used the scallop to mimic the railing. Beautiful job!
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie your card is just beautiful and Yeah, within 10 minutes. You so rock, tee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on beating the challenge. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Lesley! and cant wait to get these new goodies next week. Well done on the time too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)