Monday, July 26, 2010

Winners of Challenge #7 (A Sketch)

Thank you to all the stampers who played with us last week with our sketch challenge.  I usually post the winners on Saturday after the challenge closes, but I was away camping.  So here I am, two days late, with the winners!

Our Headliner this week is:

Julie E

We loved Julie's card with the sweet clouds and the whimsical feel.  She used the sketch so creatively and the colours she chose were both fun and...uplifting...

Our Cut Aboves this week (in no particular order):

Rach


Ankhs


Julie G


Thank you again to all the participants in last week's challenge.  Our final challenge for this month is up and we hope you get the chance to play along.  Please click HERE to see this week's inspiration challenge.

Smiles,
Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Thanks players! What a great sketch last week. So happy that I get to display the Headlines badge on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That balloon card is ridiculously cute! :o) I'm delighted you selected my card as a "cut above". Thanks! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the honor of selecting my card as a "Cut Above". It was a great challenge and all of the cards were wonderful! Thanks for the inspiration and I look forward to the challenges in the future :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)