Saturday, July 17, 2010

Winners for Challenge #6

Last week I was cruising through the Inside Passage on my way to Alaska with my husband Corey.  We had a great time and I have to tell you, the Paper Player Gals on my team are wonderful!  They took care of everything while I was away and I appreciated that so much!  I have made the best friends on my blog.  So thank you ladies!!!  Here is one of the photos my husband took while on the trip.  This was from our stateroom balcony.
I just wanted to share a couple of pictures before announcing this week's winners!

Our Headliner for Challenge #6 is:
Sandra Farrell

We loved the bright Rose Red on the flower and the clean and simple look to her card! It is so eye-catching and pretty!  Congratulations Sandra.

And our Cut Aboves for this week are (in no particular order):
Beverly

Lynn

Susie
Congratulations ladies, please email me and I will send you your winner's badges!  My email is located in my profile.

Please join us tomorrow for our next challenge which is a Sketch Challenge!  I will be posting the challenge tonight at midnight.

Smiles,
Lesley and the Paper Players

1 comment:

  1. Wow, looks like an awesome trip. And the winners are FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)