Saturday, June 5, 2010

Stamp-A-Holics Inspiration Challenge and Stampin' 411 Sketch

It is time for another Stamp-A-Holics 10 minutes or less challenge!  This week we are challenging you to make a 10 minutes or less card using this inspiration picture provided by Design Team Member Nancy.  I loved the colours in this photo!  She has given us lots to play with here!
Here is Mr. Snappy...already to go!!!  He is timing me and I must tell you...he won...but I had fun making my card!  Here it is...I used this wonderful sketch from the Stampin' 411 Crew
My card is all neat and tidy, like the well made bed in the inspiration photo!  And the colours reminded me of sherbert, so I went with the new "Sweet Scoops" set!  Can you see the glitter on the sherbert?  I cut out each scoop and popped them up...yep...this is WAY past 10 minutes...hehehe!  I didn't realize until later, that I had put the ribbon in the wrong spot!  It has been a LONG week! :)
This card took me until 7:12pm to make...that is...hmmm....quick math here....32 minutes!!  But I had fun making it and that is all that matters!  I paired up the ice cream image with this sentiment because I always feel like I am "not" behaving well when eating ice cream!!! LOL!!!

We hope you play along with our Stamp-A-Holics Challenge this week.  To play along, please visit Carole'Anne's Blog found HERE to link up your creation!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

12 comments:

  1. Very cute, love the "bubblegum" ice cream flavors! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley, love your card, ribbon in wrong spot or not, it is beautiful, bright and cheery and you could almost lick that ice cream, yummy in the tummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm. Ice cream.... I think I'm stopping at Dairy Queen today. You're not doing much for my diet!!! This is good enough to eat. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, makes me want some ice cream. I couldn't make a card in 10 min, heck I probably couldn't even make one in 32 minutes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card, Lesley. great use of the colors from the photo, and the sweet scoops fits the mood as well.
    Mr. Snappy must like it when he wins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Leslie. The ice cream is just what we need to bring on summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fun colors of this card, and that ice cream looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lesley -- great job on the card and sketch! I would never have thought to pair up the sentiment with the ice cream, but it works! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators this week! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome with a bright and happy feel to it. That sentiment is right on.
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry it took me all weekend to get here
    I love your design on your card!
    and heck you did great on the time lol
    okay well maybe not great but don't feel bad cause I did not so good on my time either lol :-)
    thank you for being such a valued part of our team

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colors. Love the one rounded corner! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fantastic. I love that sentiment! I need to use that on a card this week! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)