Saturday, April 17, 2010

Stampin' Royalty #15-KISS (Keep It Simple Sweetie)

Hooray! I finally received my newest shipment from SU! and my new "Motorcycle" stamp has arrived!!  As soon as I saw the challenge at Stampin' Royalty I knew that I needed to make a simple masculine card! I chose Sahara Sand, Black and Vanilla for my cardstock.  The image and sentiment is stamped in black.  The sentiment comes from the "Watercolour Trio" set which is also new in the Summer Mini!  I inked up an old BG stamp called "Print Pattern" in Sahara Sand and stamped it onto my card base.  I used some Vanilla Satin ribbon on the bottom of the card.  I was on such a roll with this simple layout, I made another card using the Extreme Skateboarder!   
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

9 comments:

  1. Lesley
    fabulous cards, but the motorcycle one is gorgeous. Love the textures, love the layout and the ribbon is just the perfect touch. I really like this image now that I have seen it on a card.
    Thanks for sharing these two beautiful creations with us.
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha-ha, I knew you would buy this stamp!....and you did an awesome job on the challenge, great card.
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley WOW you are a master at masculine creations...These look AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW both of these are super FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous cards! I love the motorcycle! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of your cards! I teach Grade seven and I know that any of the boys in my class would think that these are super cool! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK both cards are great but wow that motorcycle card truly rocks. I think I'll have to get that stamp! Thanks for playing with us yet again at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaahh, Great masculine cards! The one with the motorcycle is my favorite. I wish I would've gotten that stamp on my last order.

    Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. I took a tour through yours also and you make beautiful cards!

    Happy stamping!
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific masculine cards. The motorcycle is awesome, but using this layout for the skateboarder is great, too. Thanks for some wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)