Friday, April 2, 2010

Stampin' 411, Colour Q and Diva Coffee Break Designs

Finally got to play the Stampin' 411 Challenge and the Colour Q challenge but I am late! Oh well! One of my cards also qualifies for the Diva Coffee Break Sketch Challenge. I had forgotten where I had got the sketch for my "Thank You" card!! The Colour Q had me work with a colour I had never used before...Lovely Lilac and I got to play with Lavender Lace which is not a colour I usually pick. I lurve this colour combo! Who knew! LOL! I made two cards in these colours...and now I am ordering the Lilac ink and paper! LOL! The sketch was really pretty at Stampin' 411 and I decided to combine the challenges, I thought my daisy would look to fresh next to those colours.Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow! These are so beautiful! I love your color combination.. :) There's no time limit on creativity.. you did a wonderful job. Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, Lesley! Clean & crisp, I especially like the diecut flower---which I have and haven't used in forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being featured on LNS! :) These are beautiful. Thanks for blessing my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohhhhh, these are sooo pretty! LOVE the soft beautiful colors!! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous job on both challenges! I really love how you stamped the Thoughts and Prayers flower image. Just beautiful. Thanks for playing at the ColourQ challange!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow lesley, these cards are beautiful, I just love the colors you have chosen here.
    amazing job my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun color combo- these are both beautiful! SO glad you've leaned to love Lilac- it is a great color! Thanks for playing with the Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lesley, Thought you'd like to know you were the featured stamper on the Diva blog yesterday with this card! Thanks for playing- we hope you'll play again this week with our great sketch challenge we've posted today! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)