Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mercy's Sketch Challenge

I noticed a few of my blogging pals played Mercy's Sketch Challenge this week and when I saw the sketch I was immediately inspired. A couple of weeks ago, I saw this gorgeous card on Stacey's Curtain Call Colour Challenge which was to use Pink, Kraft and White. I loved the way she stamped the brocade background in white craft ink on Kraft paper! So I copied that idea. The flower I stamped in razzleberry, stamped off on scrap paper and then inked up with a Pretty in Pink and Creamy Caramel Marker. The Razzleberry was still on the stamp and it made the image look vintage. (I think?!!) LOL! I gently sponged the outside of the circle with Pretty in Pink.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love the white damask on kraft, and the delicate pink blooms to complement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley
    very pretty color combo. I hadn't thought to use these colors together - but they work really well. Great job with the sketch challenge, too. I like the little button to finish it off.
    great job.
    thanks for sharing this fabulous creation with us
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this card is so gorgeous! Love how you used that stamp set! And this color combo is so pretty! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)