Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Went for It!!!

I have wanted to play along with Arielle's Colour Q Challenge for a while now...I seem to always be without one of the colours she is looking for but this week I decided to play along with or without the right colours!!  I was stumped as to what kind of card to make.  Wow...it was a real challenge with these colours but I decided to go for it!
I used my new Awash with Flowers stamp set and inked up the flowers in Bravo Burgundy, So Saffron and Only Orange.  The leaves are stamped in Certainly Celery.  The Awash with Flowers set is available to order in April and then won't be available again until July.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles, Lesley :)

6 comments:

  1. Great card, Lesley. I love the way you used the color combo and the layout you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH...I *love* this!! Great bold colors and great design, too! :) tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Colour Q! Your card is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so fun! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)