Sunday, April 11, 2010

CPS Sketches and Curtain Call Colour Challenges

Again I am using my new "Sweet Scoops" set from the upcoming Summer Mini Catalogue. This is one of the wonderful reasons to be a SU! Demonstrator, you get to play with stamp sets in advance!! I loved the CPS Sketch Challenge this week and decided to play along!! My card measures 5"x5" square. The little strips behind the main image measure 1.25"x 4.75". The main panel is 4.25"x 2.5". The Curtain Call Colour Challenge #25 over at Stacey's blog this week is a fun one! We get to use Bold Brights!! I don't have many Bold Brights and so I had to improvise.

Here is my colour conversion:
Yoyo Yellow became So Saffron
Green Galore became Certainly Celery
Pixie Pink became Melon Mambo
Only Orange became Only Orange (I have that one!!!)
I wish I had those colours that were needed for the challenge because I can just imagine they would look beautiful together! Green Galore, Yoyo Yellow, Pixie Pink and Only Orange are on the retiring list of colours going out this July! I finished off the inside too...now I have a card in my stash, all ready to go!! I glittered up the ice cream part of the cone again...I LOVE the Dazzling Diamonds on these sweet scoops!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

10 comments:

  1. AWW How fun Lesley, great cheerful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! I really like how you have the three images spaced out to work with the sketch - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and sweet card! I just love those fabulous ice cream cones! Thanks for joining us at the curtain call this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. delicious card, Lesley! thanks so much for playing along at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy....great job on these challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Great use of these bright colours. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy cards! Your colors are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yummy yummy! what a wonderful use of the colours, I just love your card! thanks for playing along with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! It makes me want some ice-cream! Love the layout and the sparkles on the ice-cream.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)